At Stacker, the security of your account and data is our Highest priority. We use the best tools and engineering practices available to build and maintain Stacker, and you can rest assured that we've implemented multiple levels of security to protect and back up your data and files.
We have strict policy and technical access controls that prohibit employee access except in these rare circumstances. In addition, we employ a number of physical, technical, and heuristic security measures to protect user information from unauthorized access.
- Stacker uses modern encryption methods to both transfer and store your data.
- All Email addresses, Social Media Account Data and Account Access Tokens are encrypted before storing them in our Databases.
- All data is written to multiple disks and multiple databases instantly, backed up daily, and stored in multiple locations. Files that our customers upload are stored on servers that use modern techniques to remove bottlenecks and points of failure.
- Stacker logs every single user action with the user's IP address and other important information.
- Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) and AES-256 bit encryption.
- Stacker is constantly being hardened to enhance security and protect against attacks.
- Stacker uses Amazon's Elastic Compute (EC2), Simple DB (SDB) and Simple Storage Service (S3) for storage, which has a robust security policy of its own. You can find more information on Amazon's data security here.