To enable Custom Link shortening please follow the steps below:
- You need to own a Domain, preferably something short like abc.com or similar
- Create a CNAME record for the short Domain ( eg. www.abc.com ) pointing to www.getstacker.com
- Log into your Stacker account
- From the menu at the top of the page go to MORE > SETTINGS
- Scroll down to the MANAGE ACCOUNTS section and click LINK SHORTENING for the account who's links you want to shorten using your Custom Domain
- Select Enable against 'Custom Short URL'
- Enter the full url of the Domain ( eg. www.abc.com)
- Click UPDATE
Stacker will automatically verify that the CNAME has been setup for the domain accurately and then proceed to save your input.
Repeat steps 5 to 8 for every account on which you would like to use your Custom Domain.